Slide into the side of the hanging rail
Some people prefer to attach the hanging wire with glider via the side of the rail, and to accommodate this preference, Mosaic Gallery developed the Solid Slider system that is available for perlon and 2 mm steel wire. The hanging wire may be freely slid into the hanging rail, yet may not be removed from the rail as easily. Hanging wires with the Solid Slider mechanism are available in lengths of 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 en 500 cm. A slanted stop system is available for slanted walls. This system makes it possible to use a flexible picture hanging system even with slanted walls, for example in a staircase.
- FLEXIBLE hang and move wall decorations quickly and easily
- USER FRIENDLY hanging and switching with perlon and steel wires
- STRONG & RELIABLE max. 20 kg
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL on steel wire or perlon (2mm)
- Solid Slider have a thickness of 2mm.
- Available in steel wire or transparent perlon.
- A slanted stop system is available for slanted walls.